[controlvoltage at gmail.com: [AH] Stolen Voyager Old School prototype on ebay.de]

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 16 18:02:25 CET 2008

Wow, just wow.

----- Forwarded message from Amos <controlvoltage at gmail.com> -----

From: Amos <controlvoltage at gmail.com>
To: Analogue Heaven <analogue at hyperreal.org>
Subject: [AH] Stolen Voyager Old School prototype on ebay.de
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 12:14:41 -0400

So some clever fellow stole one of the world's only Voyager Old School
prototypes from the Frankfurt Musikmesse...
and lo and behold, here it is on German eBay!  My good friend Jens
Steinmeyer called me from Germany to alert me to this one.
It's .de item number 180224511106, see for yourself.
Jens has alerted the local constabulary, but if there is anything else
the global analog community can do to make sure that the thief is
caught,
by all means lend a hand... thanks!

-Amos

----- End forwarded message -----