Messe evil [blofeld]

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 14 13:39:20 CET 2008

I like the blofeld, but I think they missed on one point: it only has
a MIDI input, so you *must* use it with a computer and at the end of a
MIDI chain.  I guess for what its target market is, thats all ok and
we should get used to MIDI ports starting to disappear on synths..

I'd have one on my list, but software is taking over my VA needs very well.

Tony