Voynich studio tour

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 13 09:47:24 CET 2008

Hi Gert,

> just stumbled on this movie on Youtube -
> very nice!

Oh thanks it was nothing.  I did a load of videos for a US friend of
mine (Mike) and then a year later thought bah! - I'll just bung that
cr at p up on YouTube too!".

Actually I've been able to help out an Australian FZ-20m owner from
that.  I sent him some CDs of samples and the special floppy disc you
need for it. So some good has come from it.

Also I'm in touch with the Kendall Wrightson in my Linn 9000 demo video
:D

The Fairlight one has had stacks of interest though.

More sh1te here:

http://uk.youtube.com/user/Synthasy2000

Ahhh! I got a query from an Audity 2000 owner now....I'll just go and
service that ;)

Cheers

Chris