Messe Sex [Vestax]

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 12 21:14:34 CET 2008

On Mar 12, 2008, at 1:38 PM, Andrew Robinson wrote:

> Call me when Melodyne makes a DJ rig. I'm waiting for the setup that
> beat-matches automatically, pitch-matches automatically and conforms
> keys, chords and modalities automatically. That's when DJ-ing will
> stop being about motor skills and start being about pure creativity.

I don't know if i completely agree with that, though it's a hard
subject. I mean I write parts for my music playing a keyboard, but
then I quantize...

This for me though would be a more minimal way space wise to get
cutting and scratching back into my music, as I don't have room right
now to set up the decks, and I am not a record geek.