acoustic treatment

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 11 16:16:41 CET 2008

I think its about 16 x 20 ft.   I am approximaging though.  It has a
slightly low celing as well, oddly shaped because of duct work.

part of why I dont mess with it, is that it sounds a *lot* like, and
is in fact very similar to, the first space I ever setup a studio in.
I got very familiar with the sound of that space, and was able to work
with it well.

Tony