Up and coming air play...

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 11 10:54:30 CET 2008

Hi Guys,

I whittled on in a previous post about getting some air play for one of
my tunes.  Subsequently, I sent in a CD with a few more of my tunes and
the DJ's going to play my "Ambiosis" track I recorded as "Chromic".
This was the track I sent in for RPM'07.  There aren't many "chill out"
tracks that I do so this is the closest and most appropriate for his
show.

It's on March 15th.  You can listen online, which I'll have to do as I'm
not in the vicinity of the FM transmitters for that station.

http://tinyurl.com/28wud2

According to Terry the DJ it should be on right after the Michelle
Moog-Koussa Interview, approx 11.40pm [GMT].

To celebrate (?!) I've created a MySpace page that has more tunes on it.

http://www.myspace.com/chromicmusic

I'd appreciate some friends added here as I look like a Johnny No Mates
at the moment.

Cheers

Chris