SV: Its been a week...

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 11 10:49:27 CET 2008

> The only question I have is how are you going to start a company that
> can sell this technology in a music-making product priced at <$500 ..
> ;)

:)

I am _not_... Honestly. I fail to see the great benefits of tabletop
computing either combined with tangible computing or not, in music
applications. Shure, reacTable is really cool, but other than its coolness
factor, it can't seem to find any qualities of it, that justifies the cost
and the bulkiness of it. Now, all the theory that I dived into in the process
of my thesis - that's another story:)

/S?ren