Its been a week...

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 10 16:32:21 CET 2008

> Well, anyways. If people are interested in tabletop computing and multi-touch
> and tangible computing in relation to this, my thesis could be a good place
> to start. Another excellent intro is Bill Buxton's (principal researcher
> at microsoft research) site:
>
> http://www.billbuxton.com/multitouchOverview.html

One of the cooler things I saw at last week's Microsoft Mix08 conference was their touch screen OS.  They had two screens the size of a small coffee table, and the touch screen technology and the things you could do were amazing.  One demo had a bunch of pictures on the screen and you could use your hands to manipulate the prints as if they were real, shuffling them, moving them, etc.  Cool stuff.

mohsen