Good Day

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 10 16:09:47 CET 2008

On Mar 8, 2008, at 8:55 PM, Larry Pham wrote:

>> How are you finding the 202's sequencer?  I hated it but some people
>> actually love it..  But either way, the 202 is still a flippin ace
>> keyboard-less 101..
>>

> The 303 is learnable but programming the 202 has been quite cryptic.
> At
> the moment, I have been playing with the 303 more and using the 202
> as a
> control unit driving the 606 and 303 since it has 2 sync outs and 1
> sync in.
> I did notice the 202 does not quite reach the lower notes and I wish
> the
> filter had a lower slope but overall a cool little synth.

Let me know how it goes with the 202 as well, I just sold my 101 - as
it was sick and I needed the money and space. I plan to get another
101 or a 202 at some point and curious how much the 202's sequencer
sucks. I think I may hold on to my FR Revolution(and change the
battery) as it's great sounding, has the interesting sequencer and has
the extra benefit of being a cv <--> midi converter. It's just way to
f'ing big and the sequencer is not that "revolutionary" to make up for
the design :)

My ideal jam set up - Monomachine - XBase 09 - Sh-101 - Revolution

Just missing the one now :)