New Muteqx Track - "Neptune"... and it's very different to thelast one!

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 5 23:24:58 CET 2008

Hi Dave !
As others said it sounds very good ! :)
Nice to let the bar know about your secrets ... :P
Did you use the same material  ( FL7 and kawai XD-5 ) for Game Grid?
it s really dark, I really like /love it  :-D.
One thing to say : where were you during  the rpm challenge of this
year !?
I was expecting you :-P (but maybe you were busy ... )

Ps: Will you  come to Frome as well ? ( it will be cool to see you
again and drink a beer )+ maybe one of your song could be played ;)
who knows ...

Cheers ...
Romain