New Muteqx Track - "Neptune"... and it's very different to the last one!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 4 16:40:42 CET 2008

Hey Bar,

Thought you might like to check out my second finished dubstep tune.  Those
who didn't like the last one, please give this one a try anyway - I think
it'll probably be a lot more to your tastes.

It's way less techy and dark than the last, having a much more melodic, mellow
vibe to it.  It's an album or radio track, not a heavy dancefloor thing, and
it even features a friend of mine on oboe!  :-)

Check it out:

http://www.muteqx.com/audio/muteqx-neptune-vbr128.mp3

Comments appreciated as ever!  Higher quality 320kbps and FLAC versions are
available for anybody who wants them, but I'm not posting the URLs publically
just yet.

I now also have a MySpace page, since it seems to be somewhat of a requirement
these days.  Feel free to add me as a friend:

http://www.myspace.com/muteqx

Finally, my third tune in this series (actually, it's the 5th, but will be
finished 3rd) will be done in the next few days.  Really excited about this
next one - it's my favourite so far, and everyone who has heard it has told
me it's been totally wedged in their minds.  (OK, that's only 4 people, but
still, a 4 out of 4 earworm factor before the tune is even finished is pretty
encouraging for me!)

Hope you're all doing well!

Cheers,

~Dave