music recommendation: james holden - The Idiots Are Winning

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 4 15:24:54 CET 2008

On 4. Mar 08, at 12:50 , Jay Vaughan wrote:

> yeah great, i'm gonna check all of that out.  one thing though, i
> feel like i could be making james holdens' tracks .. ;)

too bad, I think you passed Border Commnity's age limit (I think it's
25) :-P

Why don't you try if your feeling is right?

I think the worls could use more tracks like Holden's! My DJ friends
would certainly appreciate them -- Beatport let's you spread them to
everyone and their mother...

Kai