music recommendation: james holden - The Idiots Are Winning

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 4 12:13:31 CET 2008

I think I like almost everything by Border Community (their label).

Check out Nathan Fake, he rocks in a very strange way. Also very cool:
the Holden remixes (basically arhythmical destructions) of Madonna...

Kai