Freebox Config

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 3 03:27:06 CET 2008

Well from the internet this is what I get the following information
( I dont have freebox btw) :

first you need to connect to website Free.
secondly use ethernet not usb ( more stable)
when you are connected : look for  the link "Fonctionnalit?s Routeur
de la Freebox"
then you have to activate "les fonctions routers NAT de votre Freebox"
then you get:

if the function router is activated you must "check" the activation box.
then you have to send it ( at bottom of the page).
then you need to unplug (power supply )  and plug again the freebox
( to get the update).
then normaly you get an automatic IP adress (DHCP),.
for each modification you need to unplug and plug again the freebox.
Be sure you don t use firewall or proxy server .

I don' t know if this help ...

Romain Gros

rXg
www.fractales12.com