emma

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 2 14:28:09 CET 2008

> Heck, even here's it a bit windy, but other than that it's a glorious,
> sunny day.

was incredibly windy here yesterday, as michael z noted, and we went
into town anyway .. for about an hour it seemed that the blue sky
chased away the grey and it was sunshine, and quiet, but this proved
deceptive .. flynn and i got blown away walking up the street to meet
his mother for lunch, and we arrived like two storm waifs .. good to
get back home and snuggle up and get warm, and now our kastel-ovel is
having the wind sucked out of it by the storm, and the room is
getting even warmer as a result .. woot for old-school austrian ovens..

;
--
Jay Vaughan