RPM-countdown

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 1 13:07:47 CET 2008

On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 07:38:03AM +0000, The Dong wrote:

> > Take some cutlery from your kitchenette and start hitting pots and pans.
>
> Get the wife's permission first!
> Chips and dents on the bases of pots and pans decrease thermal transfer
> properties, as any good housewife knows ;)

This reminded me of an post on Analog Industries:

http://www.analogindustries.com/blog/entry.jsp?msgid=1191180047937

I don't use sample sets {these days, I don't use a sampler},
but it really looks like Sonic Couture got everything right.
They rock the gamelan, as well:

http://www.analogindustries.com/blog/entry.jsp?msgid=1204249937169

--
Yours,