Drumazon

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL_HIDDEN
Mon Mar 10 15:36:47 CET 2008

Bought Drumazon yesterday as I wanted to have access to nice 909
sounds on my laptop - when away from the XBase. Sucks as there is no
AU so I can only use it in Live, but it's cool as I can make some
patterns n such and export the audio over to Logic. Very nice
sounding, you don't get that "this sounds like a sample repeating over
and over" like you do when dealing with samples, it's nice having that
analog type freedom inside the computer. The interface looks cool but
they fell victim to the lets make it look just like the real thing and
there is some unnecessary interface annoyances. Also most of the
graphics are high quality except the little buttons look low rez for
some reason. Sequencer is pretty strait forward, and of course you can
sequence it externally. Also it has 11 separate outputs to mix things
individually in your mixer. Haven't used it that much yet but so far
sounds just like my Xbase 09 ;) Highly recommended, and all their
software is pretty decently priced.  Looking forward to trying the 808
and the 303 emulation, but not until they come out with AU's

http://www.d16.pl