Remix - At The dISCO

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 26 02:00:15 CEST 2008

I'm done too, I've just mailed it over to Paul... I'll probably come
back to it tomorrow with fresh ears and want to change it all, but I
really ought to be doing some proper work instead :-)

I've ended up with a 3-and-a-half minute radio-friendly mix that I
think sounds strangely similar to Goldfrapp circa 'Strict Machine'.
Apart from adding a new kick-drum, it's built from just the files Paul
put up, with some hefty plug-in tweaking done in Logic. I've ended up
sticking to the original arrangement too, just with a longer ending.

- Andy_R