Remix - At The dISCO

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 25 23:34:30 CEST 2008

punkdISCO schreef:
>> I just sent mine to Paul :-)
>
> Firkin hell, dude.. How can you do such a track so quickly?!  That's
> probably just under 24 hours and it sound like a proper commercial track. It
> ROCKS..  I wont be able to sleep tonight.
>
> Leah completely loved it and we are both so incredibly flattered..
>
> Thank you, Gert.  Gert's track is up on our site!!!!!

Thanks, mate. Well, I sort of had a relaxed day without too much
work, so I had some time to play around with all the files you sent.
I made a "minimal techno" version first, but that didn't sound
very interesting. Something was missing. So I thought, let's add
some guitars - which I did (and then I deleted some other stuff
and added "acoustic" drums).

It's still a bit of a messy composition, and I did not work very
accurate. I also could have done a lot more with the vocals, but
somehow this version sounds sort of OK. so there it is :-)

--

:-)

G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n