Remix - At The dISCO

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 25 23:22:49 CEST 2008

> I just sent mine to Paul :-)

Firkin hell, dude.. How can you do such a track so quickly?!  That's
probably just under 24 hours and it sound like a proper commercial track. It
ROCKS..  I wont be able to sleep tonight.

Leah completely loved it and we are both so incredibly flattered..

Thank you, Gert.  Gert's track is up on our site!!!!!

PS: if anyone else sends a mix, if they want to give a few words and
contract details for their listing, that would be cool.  If they also want
to give the name who we should attribute it to.  For example, punkdISCO
rather than Paul.

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"