Remix - At The dISCO - Stems are up

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 25 23:18:45 CEST 2008

Hey all.  The files in at_the_disco.zip are a bit too much like hard work so
I have just uploaded the stems (bet you did not know I knew that word!)

at_the_disco_stems.zip

http://www.nmisystem.com/punk/atthedisco.html (thanks again, Andy)

These are all the bus tracks that contain everything apart from the
noise.wav track.

Putting these files together will give you the 95% of the un-mastered track.
The only departure is: the file:

stem_bass900ps_no_pump.wav

has the side chain pumping removed as I thought this was restrictive and
could easily be replaced.  All the stems have the original dynamics and the
limited effects.

Btw, its funny listening to these stems etc. Im suddenly aware of how shite
some of the stuff is - stuff that gets hidden in a mix.  Suddenly, you feel
a little naked :)

Thanks once again for all the interest..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"