Remix - At The dISCO

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 25 16:53:04 CEST 2008

On Jun 25, 2008, at 3:49 PM, M-.-n wrote:

> It will take me a little while before I can sit down on it (got
> another
> remix to work on and am flat out getting GrandVJ out the door at work)
> but really looking forward to it.
>
> Gert van Santen a écrit :
>> Anyone working on this yet?
>>
>> (I am :-)

I just stuffed the tracks into Live last night. That's it.

blauwurf is working on some other tracks we are quite busy with.
Eric's about to finish another elektrowärme CD and I should work on
some more mixes for the podcast.  ;-)

I feel a bit bad about that (re-)mixing thing.
Would be a great experience in a quite different genre but then again
we had also no serious progress with Marc's piece (the one released
last year IIRC) for about a year now.
This should be finished first. Should be ...
But then again ... this group effort kinda thing is tempting ... and
this is a tune with vocals ...
Dear me ... gimme more hours per day!! PLEASE!  :-)

   :-/  Michael.

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at