Digital download sites to sell an album from?

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 24 23:46:22 CEST 2008

Dave,

 CDBaby seem to do a good trade in didgital downloads, and also CD sales.
http://cdbaby.net/

 They're basically running it as 'distribution' service, so it covers a lot
of your concerns (no owenrship, etc).

Paul