Remix Files - where shall I put them?

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 24 22:55:57 CEST 2008

punkdISCO wrote:
> Where is the best place to put a firkin big file?  Probably under a gig
> but still large.  I only know YouSendIt..

I sometimes use Filecentral
<http://www.filecentral.se/filecentral/app/en/index.html>

Only thing is that the files are removed after five days. You can get
around the "5-recipients"-thing by adding yourself as recipient and then
post the download link you recieve.

Oh, one more thing, most have been said already about the mix. What I
come to think of is that you could add some more sizzle/stereo widening
to some of the bassy sounds. Think of the original mix of Cardboard Lamb
and Vitalics remix and place yourself somewhere in the middle of that.

/Micke