New Track - At The dISCO

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 24 20:08:41 CEST 2008

Hi Martin

"I tend to integrate one round of feedback into a track - so one extra
iteration, but then that's it."

I always release to your guys and think - that's it, no more! However, 90%
the comments I get back are in the category:

 - Ahhh! That is completely obvious.  Why did I not think of that or indeed,
hear that for myself?!!!!

Its funny how spotting the obvious is sometimes (often) impossible when you
are too close to the problem.....

So, yep..  One iteration of Music Bar feedback is always wise move.

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"