New Monitors

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 24 19:05:18 CEST 2008

Le 24 juin 08 à 18:13, James Green a écrit :

> I'm not sure that works very well ... I just checked what it says
> is the
> best game rendering for my monitor ... I was playing Company of Heros
> (came with a new graphics card) last night and the image on my HP was
> really sharp ... A lot sharper than the demo graphic they are
> displaying, I couldn't see any ghosting at all in fact.

Note that the ugly ghosting is taken with something better than our
little eyes.

Le 24 juin 08 à 17:46, Andy Tarpinian a écrit :
> thats cool I wish they had more reviews.

Hey, they exist in English!!!

http://www.digitalversus.com/

they make reviews of all the screens they can get their dirty hands
on, but manufacturers in fact don't cooperate. A lot of the monitors
are site readers's who lend them for a few days.

They really annoyed Samsung last year by showing consistently that
Samsung was lying about their best screen (226bw from memory).

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi