New Track - At The dISCO

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 24 16:05:45 CEST 2008

K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:

> on the other hand: improve between the tracks. don't work on one for
> too long...

I'd say, let others remix, cos Paul will know immediately if someone really
moves the track up a notch. Easiest if Paul leaves the track alone until a
coupla others have had a go at it. Even if the alternate versions are no
"better", I imagine one or two will provide a huge amount of information, and
then that can be rolled in to the next track.

This one is unusual, and as long as any "improvements" are made quickly, then,
exceptions to M@'s Law are not going to interfere with the flow.

Tony (HB)