New Track - At The dISCO

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 24 12:31:21 CEST 2008

2008/6/23 punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk>:
> - vocals sitting ontop of everything. Yep, Im scared of reverb so they are
> pretty dry. I did push the vocals higher than I might have done in the past
> as a producer I know always says to be: being a synth guy, you don't want to
> hear this but people are not listening to you, they are listening to the
> singer.  I will listen more to these levels..

Great track, especially now I've finally had a chance to listen on
something other than my other half's pc speaker in the kitchen with
the tumble dryer on.

An ancient but very good tip for balancing the vocals to the music:
Turn it up, press play, then leave the room and close the door behind
you. Keep walking until you can barely hear things. If you can only
hear music then the vocal is too quiet, if you only hear vocal, then
the music is too quiet.

- Andy_R