New Track - At The dISCO

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 24 09:25:29 CEST 2008

K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:
> On 23. Jun 08, at 21:46 , punkdISCO wrote:
>

>> - structure/lack of climax.  Yep, Im crap at that.  These ones are
>> more
>> timely to address.  I might go back and try some stuff but not sure
>> eat this
>> stage
>>

> on the other hand: improve between the tracks. don't work on one for
> too long...
>
> ;)
>
> Kai

I always found that a difficult point about music and feedback.
What to do with the feedback.. make 10 different versions.. lol....

Sometimes you can say that's wrong, as in one + two = nine..
But after that it comes down to personal taste.

I relisten my stuff from time to time and sometimes i make some changes
after half a year or so..