New Track - At The dISCO

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 23 21:46:50 CEST 2008

Wow! Some great suggestions.  I promised myself that it was finished but,
some of your suggestions were so quick I could not help but have another
little play.  Rather than reply individually:

- I did not read a single comment that I did I did not agree with
- structure/lack of climax.  Yep, Im crap at that.  These ones are more
timely to address.  I might go back and try some stuff but not sure at this
stage
- roll off at 6kHz. Yep, Im am never going to be a bat, that's for sure..  I
did a bit of EQing on a few tracks and Im pretty sure it sounds better.  I
have both versions on my iPod so need to listen on fresh ears
- vocals sitting ontop of everything. Yep, Im scared of reverb so they are
pretty dry. I did push the vocals higher than I might have done in the past
as a producer I know always says to be: being a synth guy, you don't want to
hear this but people are not listening to you, they are listening to the
singer.  I will listen more to these levels..

Im always really impressed with what you lot hear, and appreciate the

Feeling the love...

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"