New Track - At The dISCO

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 23 16:14:59 CEST 2008

Hey Paul

I like the idea of the track.. the balance however is kind of strange.
The voice feels nearly unprocessed and is, IMHO way too much upfront
compared with the backing. Some elements are barely audible and you
can't say there's millions of things happening. I'm pretty sure with the
exact same element you can get in a lot more in yer face than it is now.

Can I remix it ? :)
Cheers
Marc.