Firefox !! ftw !!

James Green EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 23 11:28:45 CEST 2008

> > 50-70 tabs ... !!!!
> >
> > And your complaining about increased load ...
>
> I'm aware of that ;-)
> As I said: "but this is what I also did all the time with FF2 on he
> same machine with the same configuration."
>
> I'm trying to point out that it got worse with FF3!  ;-)

I expect new versions of applications to use more resources, a new
version usually means new features, or at least more code (more / larger
functions doing more heavy lifting) in addition to some streamlining on
existing stuff and bug fixes.

But really, do you actually need that many tabs open all the time?  I
don't see the point, that's what bookmarks / favourites and the awesome
bar are for ...

Jammer