New Track - At The dISCO

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 23 08:14:15 CEST 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:

>> I was lurking a few months already.
>>
>> Just to see how things are...
>>

> So, what do you think about things...?
>
> ;-)

Ooh - BIG Question !

We covered the EU........

I'm tempted to post a long post about the world situation but I'll give
you a link instead:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M9qVMzwsnFE&feature=related

Part one and two are a bit boring but in part three he's really taking a
nice tour along all kind of nice things like Genetic Manipulation, Pole
Shifting, Aliens and not to forget the Freemasons.

For the Diehard Watcher there's part four - thirtheen.

And I'll probably stay around a bit here at the Bar - I was getting a
bit Internet/maillist OD'd and retired a bit from the Internet the last
years.

:-)

Sjaak