New Track - At The dISCO

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 22 23:57:00 CEST 2008

Hi Paul,

I think it's a really great track. Having said that, I still think it
could use a fat and wide chorus -- especially after the 2:18 break, I
think it could get a lot louder and wilder.

I enjoy listening to your tracks but have thought before that you
could push them further and give them a climactic peak somewhere in
there -- I think that could be a very good thing!

other than that: I agree. You will have a serious chart hit eventually!

;)

Kai