New Track - At The dISCO

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 22 22:03:37 CEST 2008

More probing words of wisdom from Leah:

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/Music.htm (At The dISCO)

Who said presets suck?  Every synth sound in this track is a preset off the
rather excellent Korg 900ps (a preset mono synth).  Our previous track “All
Available Space” was also mostly 900ps presets so its looking like a good
value purchase (about £150 2 years ago).

No MIDI was used in this track. All parts played live with timing issues
sorted out later.

Drums started out on the 999 but to be honest, I got firkin fed up with the
losses I kept experiencing.  So, drums are 100% Battery (which is ace)

As always, I love to hear from you guys where improvements can/could have
been made.

Hugs,

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"