Stick

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 21 11:44:04 CEST 2008

On May 23, 2008, at 10:40 AM, M-.-n wrote:

> The video is amazing... I'm mesmerized by that instrument's
> flexibility
>
> Tony Hardie-Bick a écrit :
>> Okay - this is a very basic website featuring some music played on
>> ten
>> strings... I have had a (very serious) consultant look at the
>> design of the page
>> layouts etc, and have been told that it can be much improved, but,
>> for now, I
>> must get on with making music... hope somebody out there (*) likes
>> it...
>>
>> http://www.timewind.net/video.html
>>
>> Tony (HB)
>>
>> (* not limited to terrestrial internet connections)

Tony,

   are you still reluctant to incprorate the full potential of your
filterbox?

We talked about that in Frome when you showed me your setup - though I
think it has some additional flavour you might draw some benefit.
I love that pure timbre of the Stick hence I fully understand your
rather puristic approach.   ;-)

    m.

--
feed your perception: http://blauwurf.at   <-- new piece online!