live vid from friday's gig

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 21 10:49:35 CEST 2008

On May 20, 2008, at 4:53 PM, K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:

> although my latest project doesn't even have a name yet,

which changed meanwhile obvioulsy ;-)
http://deindaybreak.com/

> we are
> playing a few gigs here and there to try things out. here is a little
> video:
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=nN7ZJa3ktUk&fmt=18

I like that!  :-)
Looks like it was a lot of fun to gig there too?!

As Marc already asked - how about a clean version?
The recorded on-site sound lets a bit to be desired.

I looked up your websites but on deindaybrek.com it says

   Audio Player beta
   An dieser Stelle steht ein auf Flash-basierende Audioplayer.
   Dein Browser unterstützt leider kein Flash.
   Bitte installiere das Flash-Plugin

which is not the case (I wouldn't have been able to view that video
clip) ...
Just hoped to find something there.

> watch to the end when the guy trips over the main AC cable...

Yeah, that's the pitfalls of venues like sozialpalast.
Great concept though.

      Michael.  (stll chasing the flow)

--
feed your perception: http://blauwurf.at   <-- new piece online!