UMPC music apps

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 20 10:10:43 CEST 2008

You could give energyXT a try too. Although I doubt it's going to be any
better. There are report of live running on it. Probably trying an old
(4?) version could help. In the 'oddities' section, you got:

Renoise
Milkytracker
buzz
synvox (although I couldn't find

<adware>LittleGPTracker should only take about 10% of your cpu</adware> :)

Marc