Just felt like putting together a mix of fairly unknown music...

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 15 13:32:32 CEST 2008

Andy Tarpinian wrote:
> I think you guys will need to upgrade your rides with a new feature
> http://tinyurl.com/69w25u

Yeah, that stuff is cool. Back at the time when I was still flying
planes, a colleague started mounting a video camera onto the plan - but
it had to be a rather large plane for a 1980's camera... With today's
miniaturisation, things get a lot more practical, and I did have similar
thoughts about putting wireless cameras onto my ship...

Bye
Martin