Just felt like putting together a mix of fairly unknown music...

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 14 15:50:49 CEST 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Joost Schuttelaar schreef:
>> On Jun 13, 2008, at 1:01 , Mikael Hansson wrote:
>>
>>> ...to celebrate that my summer vacation starts tomorrow :)
>> Nice one :) enjoying it right now.
>>

> I'm working. I feel jealous. :-/

I forgot to mention that my vacations often is more exhausting than
being at work. My wife has many projects for me regarding our house and
garden :|

This year we're planting a hedge, 46 meters long, and getting a pool.
To put down the hedgeplants I have to dig 40cm x 45cm x 46m. It will be
worth it though, we're getting very big plants, they are already over
1,7m high and only need one or two seasons for the hedge to get
no-see-through-density.

The pool will be circular and dug down in the ground and around 3,5m in
diameter. Either stone or a wooden deck around it, haven't decided yet.

/Micke