Just felt like putting together a mix of fairly unknown music...

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 14 12:53:31 CEST 2008

The Dong wrote:
>> idea of picking up RC planes again, but decided to stay with boats in
>> the meantime (I'm currently building that one:
>> http://www.modelspot.com/cc/milford.htm)
>
> I'd pimp that one with some mega oversize motor, get it up on a plane,
> man ;)

Yeah, that would look very sexy on trawler built during the last world
war... However, I've already got a boat with a good pimp factor (two 12V
motors, water pumps, lights etc.), so there's no urgent need for another
show-off... (the picture does *not* show it in full speed)

Bye
Martin