London June 18th?

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 13 20:13:22 CEST 2008

Hey Micke - yeah, would be ace to meet up.  We go to a fab club called
Shunt.  It's a performing arts club where you can join in with stuff and its
definitely a place to visit if you come to London. If your mates are in
anyway artistic and/or have a sense of fun, they will love the place - it is
incredibly addictive.

http://www.shunt.co.uk/ (their site sucks and tells you nothing!)

Anyway, we normally go on Wednesdays so how about Wednesday 18th?

Its actually inside London Bridge tube station. It feels like a little
secret as not many people know about it.

Tony Hardie-Bick came recently and loved it.  We can drag him along also.

I need to ask Leah if its good for her but I recon it should be fine..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"