Underworld live broadcast in 40 mins or so

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 12 21:02:12 CEST 2008

2008/6/12 K9 Kai Niggemann <canine at waf80.de>:

> On 11. Jun 08, at 18:17 , Andrew Robinson wrote:
>
>> I know some of you enjoyed the last one, so here's a heads-up on
>> another...
>
> damn, I saw it on myspace when it was too late... was it any good?;-)
>
> I love their answers to the emails they get from the dirties...!

It was great when it worked, but there were long silences when the
streaming server went down, and the visuals on the stream seemed to be
causing the occasional glitch so they were cut down a lot about
halfway through.

There will be a 'listen again' up on underworldlive.com soon, so you
can catch up.

They played a lot of unreleased stuff, as well as a wide range of
vinyl from other bands... all of it very interesting. It's fascinating
to follow the creative process as their work in progress tracks get
buit up, torn down and re-worked. The questions from the dirties are
actually taken live-ish from the chatroom (someone harvests the
questions from chat, prints them and hands them on to Karl as far as I
can tell), two of mine were answered this time, which was nice,
especially good to hear my hint that the fans should get a multitrack
or two to remix going down well.

- Andy_R