first music-bar live video

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 12 15:05:29 CEST 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Tony Hardie-Bick schreef:
>> Søren Knudsen wrote:
>>   > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr2NC0Dzzag
>>> Perry, Gert and me
>> Man, that rocks! Gert you are a seriously cool Stick player! Really good
>> composition, vibe, look and... all there. Awesome!
>
> Thanks, man. Please don't forget we did it all in 2,5 hours:
> composition, playing, recording, clip...

Yeah... I think it shows, because there is continuity of energy/concept, from
the composition (just before), performance, editing and even through to
communication (quickly) with others who get to see what you do. This is the new
world of music. You don't get the time to mess it up, and it says more than it
would if the process were completely under control and taken out of real time.

Best moment (for me, obviously!) is, that gliss on the Stick at the end.
Spontaneous, but, speaks of the attitude and energy of the session. This can
work for music on any scale, large or small, simple or complex.

This is what technology gives us. Capture the moment. Move on. Wear shades :)

Tony (HB)