first music-bar live video

Kim Johnsson EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 11 12:03:51 CEST 2008

Hi!

Gert wrote:

> I used a Korg Pandora for a bit of compression, phaser and delay.
> No EQ or other "tricks": the stick really does have that deep,
> clear sound.

It is one of my favorite "bass" sounds ever. There's probably no way
to get that expressiveness out of samples....*sigh*...

> A lot of stick players prefer that style - they wouldn't want to
> have their hair entangled in all those strings... ;-)

I see. Remember to trim your beard and moustache every one in a while.

Apocalyptica don't seem to mind. But of course they don't use Sticks...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=apocalyptica&search_type=

Cheers,

Kim