On this WWDC day

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 11 00:34:38 CEST 2008

What I find absolutely hillarious is that this thread could have been
predicted with high accuracy.  Apple has all the fanboys marching in
lock step with their marketting plan, as always, no matter what the
skeptics have to say.

I'd like to say its been an iteresting and lively discussion.  It hasn't.

Tony