On this WWDC day

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 10 14:51:07 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 12:54 AM, Andy Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> Phone companies up to the old tricks.

And apple, right there with them..supporting this all the way.  It was
their choice to make the iPhone only available from one provider.
because , you know, choice is antithetical to the apple business
model..

Yeah, my data + voice plan for my blackberry (which includes tethering
so that I can use my blackberry as a modem for my laptop when I am out
of hotspot range) is $60 per month.  Thats with more voice and text
messages than I will ever use.  Does the iPhone even do tethering?

Tony