Awesome automatic projector setterupperer....

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 10 12:03:22 CEST 2008

Chris,

Chris Strellis wrote:
>> Erm, you mean like this?
>> http://research.navisto.ch/livingcanvas.html
>
> Yes - that's the stuff ;)
> So you had quite an input to this!

You could say that...

> Very clever and well done. How very interesting too and you get to see
> women's lumpy bits in the course of your work (even if CGed).  Hey I'm
> in the wrong job here....

LOL! The artistic director I'm working with tends to wrap her performers
in proper costumes, so you might be disappointed if you were expecting
to see "interesting things". But hey, you can always buy a copy of Poser
to get an extremely patient and flexible CG photo-model...

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch