Teaching youngsters some music production

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 9 20:30:38 CEST 2008

K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:
> I really like this track. it sounds very real and innocent, in a
> Briskby "This is propaganda..." kind of way. Very nice indie-pop
> feeling. Worth giving it some more work, but keep the initial feeling.
> I don't like the drumsounds so much.

It was just Hypersonics Rock Kit, as you say not great, but easy to use
= more time to focus on the composing.

> Careful. This *will* end up on http://blog.wfmu.org/ eventually!

Very angry lyrics coming from a 14yo :)

> it reminds me of a band from Boston "Livesexact!". They are faster and
> more electropunk, but just as weird. Definitely the best of the three.
> The boy singing is just another strange thing... Of course the
> keyboards add to the catchyness of the tune.

They were actually the ones with the lowest self-confidence. They'll be
happy to hear this.

> All in all it's just fabulous work and thanks a lot for making these
> tracks available to us! tell the boys and girls that they should never
> stop making music!

I'll do that!

/Micke