new toys

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 7 01:44:18 CEST 2008

On Jun 6, 2008, at 23:54 , Peter Korsten wrote:

> Interesting: a 'digital amplifier' with only analogue connections. :)

Yeah, it's a PWM amplifier, which they call 'digital' sometimes ;)
basically very very fast pulses being filtered to a nice sounding
smooth wave :) Very power efficient and a very clear signal path.
What's nice, even at very high volumes and no sound being inputed I
hear no hiss at all :)

> I'll come check it out in about a month's time. Should I bring 'A
> secret
> wish' with me? :)

Do it! :)

--